ST 154 RF Monitoring System
The main purpose of the system is the detection of unauthorized transmission within the supervised area.
These areas include:
- Meeting rooms and offices
- Exam rooms and testing facilities
- Prisons and correctional facilities
- Areas with limited use of cell phones, radios, etc.
- RF bugging devices
- Сell phones and modems (CDMA450, GSM 900, GSM 1800, 3G)*, wireless data transmitters (4G, WLAN, BLUETOOTH 2.4 and 5 GHz), cordless phone systems (DECT) as well as special technical devices using these data transmission standards
- Analog radio transmitters
*the settings of cellular frequencies, depending on the country and mobile operator, are provided.
No special training required.
Many opportunities for selecting the configuration of the system.
Data transmission over wired (WLAN) and wireless (ETHERNET) networks.
The main unit of the system is the control module (hereinafter CM) which performs the reception and analysis of signals.
Detection area of the CM depends on many factors and the estimated average value is 10 to 50 square meters.
Appearance of illegal signals is displayed by light and sound signaling directly on the CM or transmitted via ETHERNET or WLAN to the checkpoint computer.
The checkpoint computer can be any Windows-compatible desktop computer, laptop or tablet that has been installed special software
Round-the-clock monitoring of radio environment and the event log are provided
In addition, there is the search module (SM) that ensures determination the exact location of the radio transmission device.
DESCRIPTION OF THE СM
it is Possible to manufacture KM in vandal-proof version. Degree of protection IP66.
Modification with 4-way antenna switch
This modification provides the ability to connect antennas, including directional, corresponding to the analyzed frequency range. This allows you to significantly increase the detection range when working in a wide range of frequencies.
Control is carried out from the ST154.NET program
This subsection is intended for tuning the ST154.X(4) antenna switch.
Two switching modes are provided: “Manual” and “Auto”.
In manual mode, the number of the connected input connector of the antenna switch corresponds to the number selected in the software.
When automatic mode is selected automatic serial connection of antennas is provided, depending on the frequency range specified in the settings window.
The СM is composed of:
- radio-receiving unit with separate highly sensitive circuit for 3G band.
- transceiver for providing communication via WLAN (ST154.W) or ETHERNET (ST154.E/ST154.E+POE) networks
The surface of the СM has:
- Connector for power supply
- Power switch
- SMA connectors for connecting RF antennas.
- LED alarm.
- USB connector
- RJ-45 connector (only for ST154.E/ST154.E+POE)
- WLAN antenna (only for ST154.W)
Parameters of light and sound alarm are set via the USB port.
DESCRIPTION OF THE SM
The surface of the SM has:
- charge connector
- power switch
- SMA connectors for connecting RF antennas
- OLED display with receive signal strength indicator (RSSI)
- USB connector
CONFIGURATION OPTIONS OF THE SYSTEM
The minimum configuration consists of the only CM with the light and audible alarm indication (ST154.A). Presetting is performed via the USB port.
This option is intended primarily for the radio environment control within the one room.
To cover more than one room in a multi-story building is a variant with alarm transmission to a checkpoint computer via WLAN (ST154.W) or ETHERNET (ST154.E/ST154.E+POE) using a specially created or existing network.
|Threshold sensitivity, dBm|
|100, 1000, 2000, 4000, 5000||-100|
Maximum input level, dBm
|Interfaces||USB, WLAN, ETHERNET|
|Supply voltage, V||5|
|Consumption current, mA||not more than 500|
Dimensions without antenna, mm
|1 Control module (ST154.A, ST154.W, ST154.E or ST154.E+POE)*|
|2 Search module ST154.S**|
|4 Power supply 5V 1А|
|5 Flash drive with software and operation manual|
|6 USB cable***|
* Amount varies depending on the size of controlled area.
** Optional. One per system.
*** One per system